I’m honored that you are interested in using my patterns to teach sewing classes!
I design patterns and write instructions with adventurous beginners in mind. I believe that if you set your mind to it, you can do it!
That mentality translates perfectly to the sewing classroom, where students have the additional support of a teacher guiding them through using machines and mastering new techniques.
There are a few policies that need to be followed to protect each of us:
- Each student needs to have purchased an individual copy of the pattern. This can be done in my shop or through any of my vendors (see list below). I am more than happy to offer a discount to your students, so please contact me to get one set up.
- Printing multiple copies (for more than just yourself) from one PDF file is strictly prohibited as this is a copyright violation. Please purchase a copy for each user.
- Do not photocopy pattern pieces; this is a copyright violation.
- The pattern may not be distributed digitally, via email or any other means. This is a copyright violation.
- I’m happy to provide you with copies of promotional materials, including modeled pattern photos. Please request them instead of copying from my site.
Thank you for your compliance with the above!