I’m honored that you are interested in using my patterns to teach sewing classes!
I design patterns and write instructions with adventurous beginners in mind. I believe that if you set your mind to it, you can do it!
That mentality translates perfectly to the sewing classroom, where students have the additional support of a teacher guiding them through using machines and mastering new techniques.
There are a few policies that need to be followed to protect each of us:
- Each student needs to have purchased an individual copy of the pattern. This can be done in my shop or through any of my vendors (see list below). I am more than happy to offer a discount to your students, so please contact me to get one set up.
- Printing multiple copies (for more than just yourself) from one PDF file is strictly prohibited as this is a copyright violation. Please purchase a copy for each user.
- Do not photocopy pattern pieces; this is a copyright violation.
- The pattern may not be distributed digitally, via email or any other means. This is a copyright violation.
- I’m happy to provide you with copies of promotional materials, including modeled pattern photos. Please request them instead of copying from my site.
Thank you for your compliance with the above!
My patterns are PDF only. If you have an online shop set up for selling PDF patterns, then please contact me for my wholesale pricing and agreement.
If you’re a brick-and-mortar shop hoping to sell printed copies of my patterns, then please contact me to be added to the list of interested shops. If/when I begin selling printed patterns, you will be among the first to know.
E-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org