- Ordered wedding bands
- Had my wedding dress altered
- Taken care of all bridesmaid and groomsmen attire (it’s all here and final alterations are being made!)
- Found and signed the lease agreement on our first house together (I move in FIVE weeks!!!)–SO excited about this one.
- Cowboy finished his surgery rotation and has started his internal medicine rotation
- Had my engagement ring sized
- Bought the materials for about six different projects…and are about half-finished with several of them.
- And about twelve other things I either won’t mention or am forgetting.
- Did I mention I work full-time? And I’m traveling every weekend?
By the way, today is 100 days until the wedding…which means tomorrow breaks the 100-day mark and I have a feeling everything is going to FLY by after that. That means excited, busier-than-ever, hustling Alina! If you only see but a blur of me within the next 99 days, please forgive me! I’m doing my best to wear 16 hats at once. 🙂
In other news, I plan on making an appearance at the Hesston Barn Sale on October 1 (more traveling, lol!). If you’re in the area, be sure to check it out!