I’ve been collecting bookoos and and bookoos of mason jars for the wedding. I go weekly to clean out the three thrift stores closest to me. Add that stockpile plus my time on Pinterest, and what you have is a million things I want to do with what I already have on hand! So, since I will need to at least wait to do these projects, I thought I’d share a few that I love. (Click on photos for links!)
1. I want to paint the insides all sorts of fun colors. Ohh, what about an ombre collection??
More insides painted…sigh…
2. I want to frost them. Seriously…how cool are these?
3. I want to make a matchbox
4. I want to make terrariums
5. I want to make lanterns with them (…and hang them from trees over a table, too!)
6. I want to light them and put them everywhere (actually, I am doing this for the wedding. I found this picture a long time ago and it inspired a lot!)
7. Did I mention I want to make terrariums?
8. I want to drink iced coffee from them (OK, so technically I could do this many times over right now…)
9. I want to make cupakes in jars (and about a dozen other desserts!)
10. I want to use the jars to display photos
I can think of more, but I’ll stop at ten. Technically I could use my mason jars for some of these now, but some I have to wait on. I’m almost certain I’m going to go mason jar crazy right after the wedding. 🙂
Cowboy grew up drinking out of mason jars (another reason we’re using them for the wedding). What’s your favorite use for a mason jar?
Never miss a thing.
Receive every blog post directly in your inbox.
You have successfully subscribed!
We will never share your personal information.
Don't miss out.
Sign up for our periodic newsletter to hear of updates, pattern testing opportunities, and future sales.