As promised…the wedding inspiration board!
|Click on the board to enlarge!
It’s pretty simple to get a feel for what we’re envisioning. Yellow + gray. In a barn…but elegant. Cupcakes. Vintage candy shop table. Mason jars galore. Lanterns made of twine and doilies.
Sigh…I’m so excited!
If you follow me on Pinterest
, you can easily find the sources for each of these pictures (on the Mr. and Mrs.
A few things I will be DIY-ing:
- Flower girl dresses (see that tiny picture of a little yellow dress in the middle of the board?)
- All flower arrangements
- Cupcake tower
- Favors (it’s a surprise!)
- All lanterns (paper, twine and doily)
- Any and every decoration we want. Some possibilities include bunting, garland, pinwheels, initials and any other prop we want to use in photos, etc.
- Ring pillow
- Some candy for the candy table
- Runners for tables
- Ceremony programs & wedding invites (a sneak peek is coming tomorrow!)
- And more…oh my!
The countdown is on! (Literally. 135 days and a to-do list longer than my arm!)
What are some items you have DIY-ed to save some moolah?
P.S. Be sure to check back in tomorrow to see the sneak preview of our DIY-ed invitations!